Ilbirs is a programme that makes it possible for the user to keep electronic money and to perform cashless payments through the internet.
Homepage of the Ilbirs e-wallet: ilbirs.bta.kg
Advantages of Ilbirs E-wallet
- Simplicity. You need only to enter your mobile phone number for registration.
- Availability. E-wallet is accessible in any place where the Internet is.
- Security. Full confidentiality and safety of financial transactions. All transactions must be confirmed by entry code, that you’ll get in SMS messages sent to the mobile phone of the wallet’s owner.
- Speed. Payments and transfers are performed immediately.
- Economy. Payment and transfers are free of charge.
Download "Ilbirs" Electronic wallet" Application
- Download "Ilbirs" Electronic wallet" Application
- Push button Registration
- Enter mobile number and e-mail, then push button Create a wallet
- It is necessary to be authorized and consider a new password after receiving SMS-notification with the password.
How to replenish Ilbirs E-wallet?
- In Banks 97 divisions
- From account/card account through BTA24
- By means of payment through Quickpay terminals
- From other Ilbirs electronic wallet.
What types of services can be paid by Ilbirs electronic wallet?
- Cellular communication
- Internet and IP telephony
- Utility payments
- FIXED-line telephony
- Commercial TV
- Payment of goods and services
- Replenishment of electronic wallets
- Taxes in the State Tax Service of the KR and payments to the Social Fund of the KR
Commission fee for Ilbirs electronic wallet
||Name of Service
||Commission fee for issue and connection of electronic wallet
||Commission fee for service of electronic wallet
||Commission fee for replenishment in Bank’s divisions
||Commission fee for replenishment through Quickpay terminals
||Lower than 1000 KGS — 5 KGS
From 1001 to 5000 KGS — 10 KGS
5001 KGS and above — 20 KGS
||Commission fee for transfer to account, opened at Bakai Bank OJSC
||Commission fee for transfer from one electronic wallet to other within the network
||Commission fee for cash withdrawal through divisions of Bakai Bank OJSC
||0,5% (min 5 KGS)
||Payment of housing and public utilities services, cellular communication, internet providers, electronic wallets
Instructions for registering the e-wallet "ILBIRS"
For any questions, please contact the following numbers:
+996 (312) 61 00 61